IPS e.max CAD
IPS e.max CAD is the world’s best-selling glass-ceramic1. It is suitable for the efficient fabrication of full-contour restorations and it is known for its versatile application options, comprehensive range of indications and for its high strength of 530 MPa2. Both its esthetic properties and durability have been confirmed in everyday clinical practice. As a result, the material can be used to fashion full-contour crowns of only 1-mm thickness, which are subsequently seated with the adhesive technique.
IPS e.max CAD LT (Low Translucency) – The versatile block
Given their low translucency which is similar to that of the natural dentin, LT blocks are ideal for the fabrication of larger restorations (e.g. posterior crowns). Restorations made from LT blocks convince users with their lifelike brightness and chroma. This prevents the incorporated restorations from greying.
- Minimally invasive crowns (≥ 1.0 mm)3
- Three-unit bridges (up to the second premolar as the terminal abutment)
- Implant-supported hybrid restorations (hybrid abutments, hybrid abutment crowns)
- Veneers, thin veneers (0.4 mm) and occlusal veneers
- Inlays, onlays, partial crowns
- Excellent esthetics and high strength of 530 MPa2, efficiently obtained in the dental practice
- Full range of indications for your chairside CAD/CAM system
- Minimally invasive crown preparation; adhesive cementation
- Clinical long-term success and scientifically documented results